Isalys is Guest Reviewing for...


Good morning my lovelies ♥

I am oh-so-excited because I have been invited to be a Guest Reviewer/Blogger at the awesomesauce blog Obsessed!

Do you guys know Bella? If you don't, then you should! She's CRAZY funny, WICKED cool and has GREAT taste in books {paranormal, urban fantasy & the like}!

She is working on her own writing project so to help take a bit of the review slack off her, she brought me on board :) Woot!! She'll be featuring my PNR reviews on her blog every THURSDAY!

She asked me to introduce myself to her followers as well as answer a few interesting dystopian inspired questions in honor of the release of Mockingjay...which I in turn challenged her to answer as well.

Check out our answers and her plans for world domination {HERE}.

1 comment:

  1. *waves* :)

    I'm super duper excited to have you on Obsessed!

    Happy Wednesday! (",)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison