You Can Quote Me (2)

Photobucket

Praise for. . .
The following quotes are from reviews for the books shown but found in their sequels.

"Some Girls Bite is a superb addition to the urban fantasy genre, and I could not put it down...captivating...GO BUY IT NOW! It's a great urban fantasy that reads a little like Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire Series."   ~Literary Escapism

"This debut novel by Chloe Neill is not only action packed, it's hilarious.  I couldn't put it down; I finished it in hours and jumped online right away to see when book two was out...Merit is extremely charming...a great read!" ~Wicked Lil Pixie

"Hands down, this is one of the best urban fantasy/paranormal romance novels that I've ever read. What makes this even more remarkable is that is not only the first in a series, and therefore has to spend more time laying the groundwork, but it's also a debut novel for author Neill.  The plot is nicely paced and well thought out. Neill has obviously put a lot of effort into world building and the pacing of the story over the next few novels. She's created a unique vampire tale in a genre that's flush with look alikes." ~The Undercover Book Lover (Not Really)
"I loved the new breed of shapeshifting vampire that Mrs. Castle introduced, and this is one of the few books that I finished with the thought "Wow, I bet this would make an incredible movie!"  Jaden's book is next and can I just say 'swoon' ?  Recommended for fans of vampires and shapeshifters, political machinations, betrayals and forbidden relationships, all with a touch of magick." ~Romanceaholic.com

"Dark Awakening grabs you from the first page and next thing you know you've been reading for hours immersed in Lily and Ty's world. I adored this story, sorry it ended so soon, and have put the next in the series on my wishlist already. Fans of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and vampire genres should put this on their wishlist." ~Bitten by Paranormal Romance

"5 stars! Castle put a fresh spin to her vampire series that I hadn't seen before...I found myself captivated from the very first page.  I highly recommend this one and found this to be a total and complete book seduction...I am so looking forward to the sequel." ~Seduced By A Book

Congrats ladies! You've officially been printed!


7 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I have to admit, I used to never read these, always rushing to just start the book, lol! but now I take my time and see if I know anyone too :) Great spotlighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool :) I love reading the blurbs finding out who I know has been quoted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always squee when I see a familiar name in a blurb !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome feature. I always read the blurbs to see if I recognize any of the names.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison