US vs UK Cover Battle 11.21.13


What we've been doing for our US vs UK meme is pairing up books that released the same week as our posts.  Of this week's releases, Angel Fever by L.A. Weatherly is the only one with different covers and so I present to you...


Jen: Hands down without a doubt the US cover.  The dudes on the UK cover look like bootleg Edward Cullens.
Vanessa: US all the way! The others look a tad bit too emo for me.
Stephanie: I'm not a fan of that UK cover at all, lol. The US cover definitely wins this time!
Isalys: It's so obvious who the winner of this one is, it's almost unfair - lol.  The quality of the photography, artwork and graphics is definitely superior.
So who gets your vote on this one? 

10 comments:

  1. I'm with you gals. US all the way. The UK one looks like the cover for a semi lame TV show series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess i'll be the outcast here because I actually like the UK version better. Something about all the colors pulls me in way more than the US version. I find the US cover a bit bland for my taste. I probably wouldn't even look twice at it. (If you haven't guessed I TOTALLY judge books by there covers lol)

    Great post as always ladies!

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  3. The US one is definitely the best. If the guys weren't there it might be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. US, absolutely (and LOL'ed at Jen's comment). Although, to be fair, the fact that flaming hair is whipping around the cover model's nose is a bit off-putting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like everything but the people in the UK cover. The background is really pretty, but in the end I'll have to go with the US cover. The peeps just don't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U.S. cover for sure. I don't think I'll pick the book if I saw the UK cover.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison